Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year, right?

1) Blog more often. Yeah, so in my last post I said I would post the next day. Obvs, that didn't happen. Whoops. So here I am two days later, hopefully starting off on the right foot.

2) Get fit. Well, I woke up late, made bacon and had 4 cups of coffee. Have only eaten one piece of bacon, but the rest is BACONing (haha get it...beckoning...baconing ok nvm.) to me! They have built a canal near my house and I told Yoyo that I was going to start jogging on it. Gonna do the C25k dealie. I am absolutely certain I can accomplish this goal. I know it will be hard, but isn't everything that is worthwhile?

3) DUMP THE JUNK. Not the junk in my trunk, I covered that in #2. I am talking about the junk in my casa. Joey is in the process of picking up a couch and a chair from one of our friends. When he gets home, we will steam clean the carpet and rearrange the furn. After all that is done, I am going to seriously consider everything in this house and whether or not it will remain in my life.

So here I am on the first day of Jan 2012......watch me do this!!!

No comments: