Friday, April 8, 2011

Dewey’s Read-a-Thon

So, I am going to re-resurrect this thing. Again. Maybe this time it will take. But I need some serious blog help. My layout is LAME!!!

My friend Rhonda has been talking about the readathon for a while...and I have semi followed Dewey through the years. So, I decided to take the plunge.

I have picked out my book....s. Here they are, in no particular order:

I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace... One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson by Greg Mortenson
Touching Spirit Bear by Ben Mikaelsen
and So Yesterday by Scott Westerfeld

I think that is a pretty good list to choose from. I guess I should hit the hay. Gotta wake up early tomorrow morning!!!

2 comments:

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

great book choice! glad you joined!

Michelle M. said...

I Am Number Four is on my wish list. will be back to see your review. Good luck with the read a thon